In 2008 Roger Johnson joined Mahons Lawyers as a Special Consultant in the Commercial and Property Law Departments. Roger brings to Mahons Lawyers over 30 years of experience in the general pratice of the law with a particular emphasis on the specialised areas of liquor licensing and hospitality gained at several leading city legal firms.
Roger is an Accredited Specialist in Property Law and is the current Chairman of the Liquor Leisure and Hospitality Committeee of the Property and Environment Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria. Roger's areas of expertise include:
- Business and real property conveyancing (both licensed and unlicensed, and residential and commercial).
- Due diligence on business and property acquisitions.
- Liquor licensing and gaming, and planning related applications.General commercial and property related matters.
- Property financing and security arrangements.
- Retail and commercial leasing and licensing.
- Corporate compliance and regulation.
- Small Business Commission mediations and VCAT appearances.
- Property development including joint ventures and subdivisions.
- Consulting on small business strategies.
- Trademarks and copyright
Roger's personal assistant: Nunila Almeida
- Office: 177 Surrey Rd Blackburn VIC 3130
- Phone: (613) 8877 6888
- Fax: (613) 8877 6899
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Property & Real Estates Law
- Environment & Planning Law
- Commercial & Business Law
- Accredited Specialist in Property Law
- Member of the Liquor Leisure & Hospitality Committee of the Property & Environment Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria