Whether acting for employers or employees, Mahons with Yuncken & Yuncken Lawyers help bringing harmony and fairness in the workplace.
Employment law in Australia is complicated and drawn from a wide spectrum of sources including both state and federal law, common law, collective agreements and awards.
Due to its complex nature, employment law often poses intricate problems to both employers and employees alike. Disputes in this area can have large impacts on the profitability of businesses and also on the livelihood of individual employees. With so much at stake it is imperative that you have sound advice on hand – that’s where Mahons with Yuncken & Yuncken Lawyers comes in.
Our skilled team of employment lawyers can provide expert advice to assist you or your business with employment law issues.
Mahons with Yuncken & Yuncken Lawyers is one of the leading law firms for supplying advice on employment law issues. Our team is highly experienced in working with the Fair Work Act 2009, which governs employment law within Australia.
When providing services to employees who have experienced issues with their employment, we deliver affordable advice with understanding to help you move forward with your career. When providing services for employers, many years of experience in the field allow us to anticipate potential problems which may arise, enabling us to both develop strategies for managing risk and provide mitigating solutions in advance.
We operate by balancing the technical aspects of employment law with the need to understand our clients’ core business needs and workplace strategies; this allows us to offer targeted advice which is unique to each business and situation.
Mahons with Yuncken & Yuncken Lawyers provide the following services:
- Bank guarantees, letters of credit, letters of comfort, bills of exchange and other business documentation
- Advising and acting in unfair, unjust or harsh dismissal claims
- Advising on the assessment of performance and performance review criteria
- Advising on transfers of employment (both forced and requested)
- Advising on leave entitlements
- Advising on issues of demotion
- Advising in relation to confidentiality
- Advising on issues relating to restraints of trade
- Advising and acting in sexual harassment and discrimination claims
- Drafting and advising employee, contractor and consultancy contracts
- Advising on issues of employment, anti-discrimination, bullying
- Managing industrial relations disputes
- Advising on business restructuring & redundancies
- Advising on the Fair Work Act 2009